Join Us For An Evening Of Lively Fun!
You will have the opportunity to present your restaurant to over 3,000 potential new customers!
You will also receive recognition in our event invitation!
(mailed to approximately 1,000 local homes & businesss)
We greatly appreciate all of our vendors and THANK YOU for participating in this event.
Restaurant Participation Terms
- A six-foot serving table (front) and a six-foot prep table (back), both draped with black, white or beige linen
- Cocktail napkins, disposable utensils, small plates or bowls
2. Station Decorations
When designing and planning your station decorations, please keep in mind:
- The serving and prep tables will be draped with black, white or beige colored cloths
- Because there will be overhead lighting, please limit the height of your decorations to 8 feet overall, or 4 feet above table height
3. Event Staffing
Staff members should remain at their serving location during the event.
Because of alcohol service, no one under 21 will be admitted into the event.
4. Arrival and Set-Up – 1:00PM to 4:30PM
Deliveries: supplies may be dropped-off in front of the Tustin Blimp Hangar #2 located at 2525, E Warner Ave., Tustin, CA on Sunday only.
Station set-up must be complete by 4:45PM when décor judging of the stations begins.
After supplies have been unloaded, please move your vehicles to designated parking area in the surrounding area.
No vehicles will be allowed to unload in front of the Hangar after 4:00PM.
5. Guest Arrival & Food Service Begins at 5:00PM
The event closes at 9:00 p.m. As a courtesy to our guests, we ask that you and your staff remain at your stations until at least 8:30 p.m., even if your supply has been completely consumed.
Please Call Or Email Elsa Padilla
TICKETS $60 ON SALE NOW!
October 24, 2021| Event Starts at 6 PM
Tickets purchased October 25 - 26 2019 must be picked up at Tustin Chamber between 10 am - 2 pm prior to event.
Tustin Chamber of Commerce 17390 17th St Suite C, Tustin, CA 92780 | If you have any questions please call (714) 573-3803.